Welcome to the Eclipse Cross Forum, please post an introduction

EclipseCross

Administrator
Reactions
Hello and welcome to Eclipse Cross Forum, the premier community for Eclipse Cross owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.

Reactions
Hello all, I live in TX and could not be happier with my purchase! Hope all of you are having the same experience *thumb up*

DR1665

Reactions
Hey.

Registered before I saw there weren't many members/posts. Even so, 22-year Mitsubishi owner here.

97 Talon > 91 GVR4 > 92 GVR4 > 89 Montero > 98 Montero.

Just got back from Mitusbishi Owner Day at HQ in California. We need to get the Eclipse Cross community playing with cars. We need to silence the haters.

I'm spread exceedingly thin these days, but consider me a voluntary member of the People's Mitsubishi Marketing Party. I run a magazine. I'd like to share stories of cool Eclipse Cross owner adventures.
[MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION], I would like to talk to you about this community if you were game. PM me a good email address to continue the discussion?

Please and thank you.

Reactions
Right on, sounds like a good idea

DR1665

Reactions
Thanks. When 600 Mitsubishi owners show up at MMNA HQ?and none of them drive a current Mitsubishi product?we've got a problem.

While most of us are indifferent, there's a painfully vocal minority seething with outrage at the Eclipse name being put on a crossover. Mitsubishi has come a long way in the last decade, and their product leadership team has been getting out to events around the world for feedback.

Some of us want to do more.

Not a lot of traffic here. Surprised no one on the site team has been in this thread since it started. That's mildly concerning.

mickeyjm

Reactions
Hi Guys
I just purchased my Eclipse Cross ( Exeed Model )Australia .It was love at first sight . im still getting use to it as it is different to my other cars

JeanneR

Reactions
Just got mine last week and I love it. I have owned 2 Eclipse 2000 and got my next one 2006. Just traded it in for the cross. I was upset at first that they used the Eclipse name but after checking it out and driving it I fell in love all over again. ??

edtattooed

Reactions
Purchased my Eclipse Cross in October 2018, after 12,300 happy miles i am impressed with this car !!